Cada una de las páginas aquí referidas y sus noticias pertenecen íntegramente a sus creadores y los enlaces están programados para ser leídos en sus webs de origen.
RealLab sencillamente te los ofrece de manera cómoda para que puedas consultar en la misma página todos los titulares.
Real o virtual
- Meta lanza dos herramientas para añadir efectos hápticos a juegos y aplicacionesMeta ha presentado en el blog para desarrolladores dos herramientas para facilitar a los desarrolladores la integración de element...
- Fatboy Slim dará un concierto inmersivo en EngageLa plataforma Engage será el escenario de los 6 pases del concierto inmersivo de 45 minutos Eat Sleep VR Repeat que dará el músico...
- Post-Human, un mod para Half-Life: Alyx con buena ambientación y sorpresasLa comunidad creada en torno a Half-Life: Alyx nos vuelve a regalar una nueva misión gratuita, Post-Human, un mapa que destaca por...
- Espire 2 se amplía con 13 nuevas misionesEl juego de sigilo y combate Espire 2 recibe hoy la mayor actualización desde su lanzamiento, con la que se mejoran gráficos, inte...
- Vertigo 2: ANÁLISISLos multiversos están de moda en el cine, pero la mayor y más loca aventura de mundos paralelos no la vais a encontrar ni en las p...
- Quest 2 y Pro con Android 12 y ajustes del 'local dimming' en la v51A partir del 30 de junio, todos los nuevos contenidos que se quieran publicar para visores Meta Quest deberán funcionar bajo el si...
- La aventura Tales of Sintra: The Dark Vortex llegará en 2023 a PC VRSolo el elegido puede usar las armas legendarias y romper el velo oscuro que da acceso a las mazmorras, y ese serás tú en Tales of...
- Ghostbusters VR Academy se estrena en centros de ocio HologateLa franquicia cinematográfica de Sony de los Cazafantasmas ya puede jugarse de nuevo en realidad virtual, pero no hablamos del jue...
- Ha ocurrido un error que, probablemente, implique que se ha caído el feed. Prueba de nuevo más tarde.
- The Future of Apple Augmented Reality Wearables Through the Lens of Steve Jobs & His LegacyToday is the 10-year anniversary of the death of Apple co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs. To commemorate the occasion, Apple has posted a message and a mini-documentary on its website. But beyond Jobs' visionary accomplishments, this anniversary is also an opportunity to peer into the possible future of what Apple has in store in […]
- Facebook Outage Takes Down the Metaverse, Oculus Quest & Ray-Ban Smartglasses Users ImpactedOn Monday, the social media giant Facebook suffered a massive outage that, as of this writing, is still in effect. The company's flagship services, including Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all currently inaccessible. But one unexpected development is that this outage is also hurting Facebook's "metaverse" products, including Oculus Quest users and Ray-Ban Stories smartglasses […]
- Market Reality: NASA AR Launches, Smartglasses Showdown, Vuzix Secret Lab, Magic Leap Turns the CornerThe beginning of autumn has delivered a number of new augmented reality developments, and we're on top of it. This week, NASA launched several major new initiatives that involve AR as an essential piece of the puzzle. Also, Magic Leap's history turned a major new corner, while one mainstream retailer move could hint at an […]
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 & Unity Used to Highlight the Threat to Endangered Whales at the SmithsonianAlthough the enterprise use cases for the Microsoft HoloLens 2 continue to impress, the arts community just can't stay away from the best augmented reality headset on the market. The latest example comes from a new exhibit that highlights one of Earth's most powerful but vulnerable sea creatures: orca whales. • Don't Miss: Microsoft's HoloLens […]
- What Is the Difference Between Facebook Ray-Ban Stories, Snap Spectacles, & Amazon Echo Frames Smartglasses?The emergence of Facebook's collaboration with Ray-Ban to launch Stories smartglasses has finally put an exclamation point on a new category of smartglasses: the pre-augmented reality wearable segment. And while the Facebook device isn't particularly groundbreaking in terms of features already explored by other wearables, it does distinguish itself in a few important ways. But […]
- NASA Launches First Woman to Moon via AR App, & Delivers Interactive Visit to New Space TelescopeThe team at NASA is in full mission preparation mode as they prepare to send a new team to the moon for the first time in decades via the Artemis program in 2024. But one of the key points of interest in that upcoming mission is the fact that NASA will also be sending the […]
- BlueJeans Video Conferencing Giant to Launch Native Google Glass App for Remote AssistanceIf you're a normal, non-corporate video conferencing user, you may not have heard of BlueJeans, but in the corporate world, the software has long been a major staple when it comes to remote meetings. Now the company is finally catching up with the rapidly unfolding wearable augmented reality device segment by adding Google Glass to […]
- Vuzix Smartglasses Factory Reveal Gives Another Glimpse of Next-Gen AR WearableAway from the hype around Facebook's smartglasses, the high-end fascination with the Microsoft HoloLens, and the unending rumors about Apple's AR wearable is the small but powerful darling of the enterprise AR world—Vuzix. Well, now we're getting an inside look at where the wearable magic happens at the Vuzix factory based in unlikely confines upstate […]
- NASA Integrates Microsoft HoloLens into Regular Maintenance Operations on International Space StationAs NASA nears the launch of another mission to the Moon in 2024, and a subsequent mission to Mars in the 2030s, augmented reality is increasingly being woven into the normal space operations to test various capabilities. The latest example comes via the current International Space Station (ISS) crew, several of whom are using the […]
- Moondrop Venus review: Shooting for the moonWith a gorgeous design and stellar sound signature, the Moondrop Venus is one of the best planar headsets you can get for $600.
- Google Search is making it easy to gain new Perspectives on a topicGoogle launches Perspectives on Search, giving users different points of view on a topic.
- How to use your Samsung Galaxy phone's internet connection with your PCIf you've ever been out and about with your laptop and can't find a good Wi-Fi hotspot to use, never fear! Now you can use your phone's data connection wirelessly with Microsoft Phone Link.
- Galaxy S23 drop test shows the effect of using sustainable materialsA breakability test was conducted on the Samsung Galaxy S23 series, bringing its use of so much sustainable material to question.
- ADT and Google's joint smart home security system launches for DIY usersADT and Google's DIY smart home security project for customers launches.
- Nothing Phone (2) certification suggests an imminent launchThe Nothing Phone (2) has allegedly been spotted in a recent certification. The phone is expected to launch this year.
- Which Garmin watches feature Jet Lag Adviser?With Garmin Jet Lag Adviser, you can get helpful tips, advice, and reminders to reduce the symptoms of jet lag before, during, and after a trip.
- Govee AI Gaming Sync Box Kit review: Setting a new standard for gaming lightsWith the AI Gaming Sync Box Kit, Govee has created what is possibly the best ambient lighting product in the market today.
- Best dumb phone 2023Take some downtime from the internet with the help of a good old dumb phone. These feature phones nail the basics and they're super easy to use, making them perfect for just about anyone.
- Hello world!Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Calm over the horizonMany years ago, I worked for my parents who own a video production company. Because it is a family business, you inevitably end up wearing many hats and being the czar of many different jobs. I mainly managed projects and worked as a video editor. On production, there were times that I was called on […]
- Inspired by cloudsLast year I wrote about why booking too far in advance can be dangerous for your business, and this concept of margin so eloquently captures what I had recognized had been my problem: I was so booked up with clients that I wasn’t leaving any margin for error, growth, planning, or reflection.
- Make it clean and simpleJust the other day I happened to wake up early. That is unusual for an engineering student. After a long time I could witness the sunrise. I could feel the sun rays falling on my body. Usual morning is followed by hustle to make it to college on time. This morning was just another morning […]
- When you are aloneWhen you are alone for days or weeks at a time, you eventually become drawn to people. Talking to randos is the norm. I’ll never forget the conversation with the aquarium fisherman, forest ranger, and women at the Thai market. It’s refreshing to compare notes on life with people from vastly different backgrounds.
- Real time design toolsJust the other day I happened to wake up early. That is unusual for an engineering student. After a long time I could witness the sunrise. I could feel the sun rays falling on my body. Usual morning is followed by hustle to make it to college on time. This morning was just another morning […]
- Stumbled the conceptLast year I wrote about why booking too far in advance can be dangerous for your business, and this concept of margin so eloquently captures what I had recognized had been my problem: I was so booked up with clients that I wasn’t leaving any margin for error, growth, planning, or reflection.
- Time is passing byEvery selector has the potential to have unintended side effects by targeting unwanted elements or clashing with other selectors. More surprisingly, our selectors may even lose out in the global specificity war, ultimately having little or no effect on the page at all. Any time we make a change to a CSS file, we need […]
- Hey DJ play that songMany years ago, I worked for my parents who own a video production company. Because it is a family business, you inevitably end up wearing many hats and being the czar of many different jobs. I mainly managed projects and worked as a video editor. On production, there were times that I was called on […]
Realidad Virtual en el ABC
- Probamos las Pico 4, las gafas VR de TikTok para competir con el metaverso de ZuckerbergAunque no lo parezca, la realidad virtual y su tecnología van alcanzando cierta madurez. A estas alturas, nos podemos encontrar con dispositivos en el mercado que ofrecen una experiencia muy completa, tanto en juegos como con contenido multimedia . T
- Balloon Museum: el arte que se inflaEn el mundo del arte se puede componer, pintar, escribir, esculpir... y también inflar. Así lo demuestran las bellísimas creaciones que pueden contemplarse en 'Pop Air Balloon Museum' , una exposición de arte hinchable interactivo que llega este sába
- El 'gadget' más esperado de Apple en años, en peligro de convertirse en un gran fracasoApple se prepara para llevar a cabo uno de los lanzamientos de producto más importantes en la historia de la firma de la manzana mordida. Si nada lo impide, el próximo junio, durante el congreso para desarrolladores WWDC de 2023, la empresa mostrará
- Probamos las PlayStation VR2: ¿merecen la pena las gafas de realidad virtual de PS5?PlayStation apuesta fuerte por la realidad virtual. La empresa japonesa lanzó en 2016 su primer visor de este tipo ofreciendo unos resultados francamente buenos y dando acogida a un buen puñado de títulos que, fácil, se encuentran entre lo mejorcito
- Incertidumbre: límite y condición de nuestra libertadAprendí de mi maestro Eugenio Trías –de cuya prematura y triste desaparición se cumple este mes una década– que la cantidad de ser o realidad de algo es inversamente proporcional a la sombra que ese algo proyecta. La sombra es siempre endógena: es el
- Rokid's Latest AR Glasses Promise BIG EntertainmentRokid is back with yet another pair of advanced augmented reality (AR) glasses that could replace your current home theater setup.
- Experience What It's Like To Die In This VR SimulationThe out-of-body experience apparently featured VR, a vibrating hospital bed, and a one-way trip into space.
- Location-Based VR Ghostbusters Game Haunts ArcadesGhostbusters VR Academy, a location-based VR experience based on the iconic Ghostbusters franchise, is now available at HOLOGATE arcades.
- An Indiana Jones-Style VR Game Is Coming To QuestExplore an ancient temple using your own two feet in this unique room-scale VR experience coming "soon" to Quest headsets.
- Autonomous Racing League Will Feature VR & AR TechSpectators will have access to live updates complete with augmented reality (AR) and VR infographics and real-time displays.
YouTube de Ben Claremont
- Ha ocurrido un error que, probablemente, implique que se ha caído el feed. Prueba de nuevo más tarde.
Animation World Network
- SIGGRAPH 2023The premier conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques runs August 6-10 in Los Angeles and online.
- FMX: Film & Media Exchange 2023The 4-day hybrid event runs April 25-27 in Stuttgart, with an exclusive online day April 28.
- disguise Announces Platform Integration with NVIDIA OmniverseThe new collaboration allows artists to connect their preferred content creation tools in a unified production pipeline for faster, easier changes and enhanced content production, with a lower barrier of entry for accessing M&E workflows.
- New NVIDIA RTX Ada GPUs to Power Next-Gen Laptop and Desktop Workstations6 new GPUs, available this month, will be featured in computers from system builders like BOXX, HP and Lenovo, offering accelerated computing power for collaborative content creation, design, and AI-augmented applications.
- FMX 2023 Program Now OnlineThe 4-day hybrid event returns to Stuttgart April 25-27 with an exclusive online day April 28; confirmed presentations include the creative and technical journey of Netflix’s ‘1899’ and Digital Domain’s use of Charlatan, its neural network for ‘deep fake’-like face replacements on Disney+’s ‘She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.’
- The Rookie Awards 2023 Competition Now OpenThe 13th annual global contest for aspiring creative media and entertainment artists is accepting entries now through June 1.
- Lenovo Launches ThinkStation PX, P7 and P5 High-Performance WorkstationsAston Martin co-designs the sleek, all-new chassis of the computer giant’s trio of next-generation desktop platforms – the most advanced they’ve ever built - powered by the latest Intel® and NVIDIA technology.
- Epic Names Platige Image UE Authorized Service PartnerThe company continues innovating its scope of creative activities with Unreal Engine while offering flexible support with its proprietary virtual production solution.
- ‘Disney 100: The Exhibition’ Debuts, Features AI-Generated Walt Disney HologramThe Walt Disney Company utilized AI tools to transform archival videos of the iconic founder into a realistic, life-sized hologram that speaks to guests.
- Fuji Real 3D W1 – top or flop?The post Fuji Real 3D W1 – top or flop? appeared first on V-Rtifacts.
- A VR Who’s Who From 1994 – uniVRsum1994 marks the peak of what many view as the first “Big Bubble” in VR popularity. There were literally hundreds of (mostly) entrepreneurial startups taking a wild fling and what seemed to be a game-changing technology. You could strike sparks anywhere! By 1997 most had either vanished or transformed themselves. If you stood in just […]
- Oculus DK2 Lens – CharacteristicsThe Oculus DK2 is a remarkable VR headset, producing a remarkably wide field of view with very inexpensive single element optics. VRtifacts was curious about the characteristics of the Oculus DK2 lens: what size, what material, and what focal length? The lenses themselves have quite a bit of chromatic aberration, giving the impression that they […]
- The State Of Consumer VRThe post The State Of Consumer VR appeared first on V-Rtifacts.
- Recent Job Posting: Seeking – Principal Teledildonics Integration EngineerAccording to several women writers, a hot hi-tech hiring wave will be seeking: Teledildonics Integration Engineers and Fleshlight API Programmers (FAPs.) While porn has been trying to edge into Virtual Reality Sex, and VR keeps trying to penetrate the porn market, maybe the moment for this market to explode has finally come. As with most provocative blogs, […]
- Bookshelf: Sex, Drugs and TessellationHot off the press is Ben Delaney’s authoritative new book, Sex, Drugs, and Tessellation which collects 6 years of wisdom from Ben’s CyberEdge Journal, the go-to virtual reality publication from 1991 through 1996. Ben has always been both a proponent of, and realist about VR, offering insightful market insights and lucid explanations of ofttimes opaque technology. Both students […]
- Why Sell Out? Oculus -> FacebookA lot of people are fuming over today’s announcement that Facebook would be buying Palmer Luckey’s Oculus. Palmer and company produced two mainstream marketed development kit head mounted displays which became darlings of the grassroots VR/Gamer community. Starting with Kickstarter, Oculus, channeled through Palmer’s and later John Carmack’s charisma and a hacker friendly attitude, built […]
- W-Industries UnscriptedThe post W-Industries Unscripted appeared first on V-Rtifacts.
- Virtual Reality (1991) – “Many Believe It Will Revolutionize The Way We Live”The post Virtual Reality (1991) – “Many Believe It Will Revolutionize The Way We Live” appeared first on V-Rtifacts.
- The Perfect SniperThe Perfect Sniper es el titulo que nos traen los chico de Sinn Studio en el que tomaremos el papel de un franco tirador. Este juego utiliza un estilo de gráficos poligonales al estilo, dijéramos, cómic pero con una jugabilidad tremenda. Lo que parecía ser un simple juego de oleadas, vamos, un clásico PJO da […]
- ShadowTrackerShadowTracker es un título creado por el equipo desarrollador Tencent Games que ya nos presentó este juego allá por Mayo de este año que estamos a punto de acabar. La novedad es que recién acaban de comunicar que nos llega a la tienda oficial Oculus con lo que conlleva que los usuarios de estas gafas […]
- LA Noire: The VR Case FilesLA Noire: The VR Case Files el mítico juego de RockStar hace su flamante aparición en el mundo de la VR y lo hace por la puerta grande. Con el único inconveniente de su exclusividad para HTC Vive, este juego es un claro ejemplo de que cuando las cosas se hacen bien se refleja sobre […]
- Fallout 4 VRMenudas fiestas nos esperan este años, si hace poco teniamos la llegada de Doom VFR, ahora nos cae del cielo el esperado Fallout 4 VR. Total que tenemos todos los ingredientes como para que en casa ni se acuerden de nosotros en estos días tan indicados. Bethesda por fin después de mucho hype acumulado nos […]
- Marble LandMarble Land es el juego desarrollado y distribuido por Devious technologies en el que estaremos delante del clásico juego de puzles con bolas de acero. Cuantas veces nos hemos quedado embobados mirando los típicos recorridos de obstáculos mientras una bola de aceros los va sorteando y al mismo tiempo accionando todo tipo de resortes hasta […]
- Doom VFRPor fin llegó el día de poder tener en nuestras manos el gran clásico en VR. Doom de los desarrolladores Id Studios y editado por Bethesda, nos llegó en el día de ayer para los dispositivos PSVR y para HTC VIVE y Oculus, este último con algún problemilla que se comprometieron a arreglar a lo […]
- Cow SimulatorA veces nos pasamos horas buscando el mejor juego, la mejor inmersión, los mejores gráficos y cuando menos te lo esperas…aparece Cow Simulator. Si eres de los que tienen este juego o espera tenerlo ya te advertimos que no esperes maravillas ni lo mas último, solo puedes esperar pasar un buen rato y reírte mucho, […]
- The Exorcist: Legion VRThe Exorcist: Legion VR es el título que nos trae el equipo de Wolf & Wood, los creadores de, ni mas ni menos, «A Chair in A Room: Greenwater» una de las mejores experiencias que disponemos en VR. En esta ocasión nos trae una historia por capítulos creada por el maestro de Terror William Peter […]
- Pay Day 2 VRDespués de mucho rumores y filtraciones, esta semana se lanzo en Steam la beta para disfrutar de Pay Day 2 en VR. Los desarrolladores de Overkill han cumplido su promesa y nos han lanzado la versión VR de su juego de trepidante acción Pay Day 2 y lo ha hecho a lo grande. Nos traen […]
- El visor independiente Oculus Go ya está disponible en EspañaEl nuevo visor independiente Oculus Go ya está disponible en España, pudiéndose comprar desde la tienda oficial o en Amazon. La entrada El visor independiente Oculus Go ya está disponible en España aparece primero en Realmente Virtual.
- Rebajas de primavera en Steam con un montón de juegos VR en ofertaDurante unos días y para celebrar la llegada de la primavera, podemos encontrar en Steam un montón de juegos para Realidad Virtual en oferta. La entrada Rebajas de primavera en Steam con un montón de juegos VR en oferta aparece primero en Realmente Virtual.
- Island Time VR nos retará a sobrevivir en una isla desiertaSi os gustan los juegos de supervivencia, Island Time VR nos propondrá hacerlo en una isla desierta, rodeados de cocos, cangrejos, tiburones y gaviotas. Llegará en primavera de este año. La entrada Island Time VR nos retará a sobrevivir en una isla desierta aparece primero en Realmente Virtual.
- Anunciadas las ediciones físicas de Superhot VR y Arizona Sunshine para PS VRSuperhot VR y Arizona Sunshine tendrán ediciones físicas en PS4 para el visor PlayStation VR. El primero de ellos llegará el 28 de febrero y el segundo el 21 de marzo. La entrada Anunciadas las ediciones físicas de Superhot VR y Arizona Sunshine para PS VR aparece primero en Realmente Virtual.
- Toda la Realidad Virtual del MWC 2018 en videoEste año, el MWC 2018 se ha vuelto a llenar de visores de Realidad Virtual, así que hemos creado un video con las mejores experiencias que hemos enoncontrado en la feria. La entrada Toda la Realidad Virtual del MWC 2018 en video aparece primero en Realmente Virtual.
Road to VR
- Standalone Vive Tracker Effortlessly Brings More of Your Body Into VRWith three versions of SteamVR trackers under its belt, HTC has been a leading enabler of full-body tracking in VR. Now the company’s latest tracker could make it even easier to bring your body into VR. HTC’s new standalone Vive tracker (still unnamed) has a straightforward goal: work like the company’s existing trackers, but easier […]
- Report: Pico Delayed GDC Announcement of Quest Competitor's U.S. Launch Due to TikTok Congressional Hearing – Road to VRPico Interactive took to the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco this week with a massive booth, hyping the event as a “treat” that would be a “Journey to Infinity”. Strangely, there were no substantial announcements from the company there, however a report from The Verge now alleges Pico intentionally delayed its planned announcement of […]
- 'Another Fisherman's Tale' Shows Off More Mind-bending Puzzles in New Gameplay Trailer – Road to VRInnerspaceVR is bringing its sequel to the VR puzzle adventure A Fisherman’s Tale soon, aptly named Another Fisherman’s Tale. And now both InnerspaceVR and publisher Vertigo Games have released a new gameplay video showing off just what awaits. Detachable body parts, galore. Revealed today at the Future Games Show (FGS) Spring Showcase, the new trailer shows off […]
- New Quest 2 Accessories From Razer Launch With a Hefty Asking PriceRazer has officially launched two new Quest 2 accessories. The company is seemingly hoping its brand name will justify hefty prices that are well above similar products on the market. Update (March 23rd, 2023): After announcing a Quest 2 headstrap and facepad at CES back in January, Razer today announced that both are now available […]
- nDreams Grows to 200 Employees & Continues to Double-down on VRHaving been exclusively building VR games since 2013, nDreams stands as one of the most veteran VR-exclusive game studios to date. And with more than 200 people, one of the largest too. The studio’s CEO & founder, Patrick O’Luanaigh, continues to bet his company’s future on the success of VR. Speaking exclusively to Road to VR ahead of […]
- Is the Metaverse Dead?Is the metaverse dead? In 2021 and early 2022, there was a lot of interest in the metaverse. Facebook renamed itself to Meta Platforms, and sales of virtual real estate reportedly exceeded $1.4 billion. But what is the state of the metaverse in 2023? In this debate, we’ll look at two opposing views: Mic Ty […]
- Will MatterPort Digital Pro make virtual tour photographers obsolete?In the past year, more jobs are being automated away through AI and other technologies. One such technology that may affect virtual tour photographers was recently launched by Matterport, called Digital Pro, which offers a complete photo and marketing package for real estate agents. In this post, we discuss its strengths as well as suggestions […]
- VR180… then and now[Editor’s note: this article by Francois Beaulieu is being published posthumously. He worked on the article in the final week of his life. He didn’t tell me the article was actually already just about done. Perhaps he wanted me to discover it after he was gone as a surprise parting gift to the community. Without […]
- 3D Forever! In honor of a friendNext to me, the person who has posted the highest number of comments on 360 Rumors is… Francois Beaulieu (380+ published comments)! Here’s why you ought to know about him. Francois is a photographer and 3D enthusiast. Some of you might recognize his user name from the comments (FrancoisB), or from one of his very […]
- High res 360 camera with 14k video for $8000? See the sample 360 videosA 360 camera with 14k video resolution is available for $8000. But what’s the catch? Check out the samples. 360 cameras are incredibly versatile but they have lower resolution, because the viewer sees only a cropped view at any given time. This is especially noticeable for 360 videos. An 8k 360 video looks like 1080p. […]
- How to create 3D models with Insta360 and NeRF (tutorial and samples)360 cameras such as Insta360 One RS and Qoocam 8K can now generate impressive 3D models quickly with the help of AI. Here is a tutorial and samples. 360 cameras have been increasingly popular for third person view videos as well as for virtual tours. Now 360 videos can also be converted into 3D models […]
- Best action cam in 2023: GoPro Hero 11 vs Insta360 X3?Which is the best action cam in 2023: GoPro Hero 11 or Insta360 X3? GoPro Hero 11 has many advantages including far better detail at up to 5.3k 60fps with 10-bit video. It is also much more durable and has a replaceable lens protector. Hero 11 is also simpler to use. Notwithstanding the GoPro’s many […]
- DJI Mini 3: fully spherical aerial 360 photos for $200 lessDJI released the Mini 3, a more affordable version of the Mini 3 Pro that forgoes obstacle avoidance and a few other features, but keeps the same large 1/1.3 inch sensor, at a price of about $200 less than the Mini 3 Pro. Is it good for photographers? Earlier this year, DJI launched the Mini […]
- Insta360 X3 vs GoPro MAX side-by-side: NO CONTEST! (Download samples and see)Which is better: Insta360 X3 or GoPro MAX? Insta360 X3 and GoPro MAX are two of the best 360 cameras in the market as of December 2022. Which should you buy? In some cases, GoPro MAX is better than Insta360 X3 but for most people, Insta360 X3 is a lot better than GoPro MAX. You […]
- Ha ocurrido un error que, probablemente, implique que se ha caído el feed. Prueba de nuevo más tarde.
- The XR Week Peek (2023.03.27): Vive inside-out Tracker announced, Pico’s launch in the US delayed, and more!This has been quite an interesting week. We had at the same time the Game Developer Conference (the GDC) and the GPU Technology Conference (GTC) by NVIDIA, so we had lots of announcements about 3D technology in general and also about XR. Since there are these two conferences with a very similar name happening at […]
- Short hands-on at SXSW: Vive XR Elite, HYPERVSN… the CIA… and more!Today I want to tell you about some very short hands-on sessions I had during my attendance at the SXSW festival. They were all very interesting experiences, but given the very short time I had with these devices, what I’m going to write can’t be considered a real review, but more some kind of first […]
- Vitruvian VR: a crazy and fun machine for flying in virtual realityToday is the day that I publish a post that (because of my work) I’ve postponed for too much time: my hands-on with Vitruvian VR, one of the funniest VR machines I’ve tried in the last months. Vitruvian VR Vitruvian VR is an Italian startup whose mission is to build a machine that can make […]
- The XR Week Peek (2023.03.20): Meta to perform new layoffs, Google Glass to shut down, and more!I’m back in Italy! My time at SXSW has been great, but now it’s time to be back to the usual routine. I still feel a lot tired because of the jet lag and the little sleep I had in Austin, but this is pretty normal, and in one week or such this feeling should […]
- SXSW: Hands-On with Temporal World and From The Main SquareMy time at SXSW is over, but I still want to write a few articles about what I tried there. And today I want to write a short post about two experiences that I’ve tried in the XR Showcase area: Temporal World and From The Main Square. Temporal World: A Virtual Reality Memory Experience I […]
- Some thoughts about SXSW 2023South by SouthWest (SXSW) is coming to an end, but for me, it is already over. I’m currently at the Schipol airport in Amsterdam, waiting for the connecting flight that will take me back to Italy. And since I’ve some hours to spend, I thought it could have been nice to tell you some thoughts […]
- The XR Week Peek (2023.03.13): AltspaceVR shuts down, and much more!Hello everyone from Austin, Texas, where I am attending the SXSW! I’m having fun, listening to interesting talks, meeting new people… basically everything I always do at these events! I’ve very limited time, but luckily this week has not been very relevant for the ecosystem, so I’m managing to write this newsletter anyway 🙂 Top news […]
- SXSW 2023: Hands-on Amaze VR and Lucas Rizzotto’s Rocket!My first day at the SXSW exhibition has passed by and I’ve already tried a few interesting things that I would like to describe to you! Discover with me the new concert from Amaze VR and the new innovative experience that the genius of Lucas Rizzotto has been able to conceive! Aespa’s concert on Amaze […]
- Happy Women’s Day… and see you at SXSW 2023!Tomorrow I’m taking a plane for an international flight… again. But before telling you more about this, let me wish a great “International Women’s Day” to all the wonderful women of our ecosystem! And also to all the women that are close to us men in XR and that support us every day :)… and […]